Thursday, October 4, 2012

It happened to me...

So, yesterday I went to the doctor's office.  I had put it off for a while.  I knew what the doctor was going to say, and I just didn't want to hear it.




I had neglected to consistently wear my bottom retainer.  Two teeth started moving.  Old retainer no longer fits.    Check out my addition:

They are pretty hard to see, which is nice.  Unlike when I had braces before (yep, I had them before), I am\was not excited to get them.  However, I know that if I didn't get them fixed, it would drive me nuts!

Trying to look a the positive here, because I am super duper not enjoying the ever-enduring dull pain in my mouth and the shredding of my lower lip as it rubs on my metal mouth.

Positive things of having braces for the 2nd time:
-Built in diet system.  I seriously don't want to eat anything.  Too much work.
-I have never made out with anyone while wearing braces.  Anthony, no doubt, is definitely looking forward to this.
-Instant sympathy card.  (Although I am pretty sure that this won't last)
-I only have to have them for 6 months instead of four years.  
-Free toothbrushes.  I am always in need of those.  I literally destroy these things.  My family makes fun of me.  
-More doctor's appointments that I don't have to freak out about.  Plus the ability to schedule this appointments during any staff meetings I don't want to attend.  
-Free wax (clearly I am grasping at straws here)
-Getting to feel the financial responsibility of choosing to neglect a relatively simple task.

WARNING:  Wear your retainer, or this will happen to you.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by the blog today and for your sweet comment! Love the blog!!

    -Lindsey
    followtheruels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx for sharing useful information.thanx for shring us

      Kids summer clothes

      Delete
    2. You are too sweet! I look forward to communicating with you through our blogs:)))

      Delete