Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday Letters

Linking Up with Ashley.
Dear naps after school, you have got to end.  I am only using you as an escape from life.  I don't need you.  I need to go to the gym.  Dear race on Saturday that I didn't know I was doing until last Monday, please have no hills.  And please let me have a Medium shirt because I will be busting out of the small, for sure.  Dear Jennifer, so thankful you read my blog, but even more excited that we have reading buddies this week, so we can catch up in real life.  I missed that!  Dear new followers, I will get to responding and following back this weekend.  So glad you found me.  I am here to support you the best I can.  Dear potential camping trip this weekend, Wouldn't that be so nice if that worked out and was so relaxing??  Dear Kroger sushi california rolls (happy? Jessica and Felicia),  you are not cutting it.  I have had better.  Never again.  Dear God, Thanks for wanting me to come to you as a child, messy and all.  Because I have tried and keep trying to fix myself and it doesn't work when I do it on my own.  Dear Halloween costume, you are probably not going to happen.  Lame, I know, but I would rather go camping.  And I just don't care.   

No comments:

Post a Comment