Tuesday, October 9, 2012

It doesn't get easier than this!

Another easy meal for you here.  I got it from my sister, Emily, and my family usually eats it on a weekend when we get together.

And as an added bonus: it goes in the crockpot, people.  Only one pan to clean!
This is what you need to look for at the store:
It says pork, but I use it for chicken.  I haven't been able to find this in a n off-brand.  



Since it is a little fuzzy, this is what you need: ketchup, brown sugar, and cider vinegar.  


Put in the crockpot for 4 hours.  The chicken will be done when you can easily shred the chicken with a fork and knife.  If it is not easily cut, then leave it in the crockpot longer.  

We serve it on tortillas with avocados and cheese.  Or you can serve it on hamburger buns.

Yummy!  Let me know if it works out for you:)))


No comments:

Post a Comment