Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Wish List

1.  Scentsy
I love my Scentsy!  And I also love new scents.  This is a perfect gift for someone.  Although, not Scentsy, very similar items are found at Walmart.

2.  Magazine Subscription
Usually these are pretty cheap, and for me at least, they bring so much joy when they come in the mail.

3.  Mani\Pedi Gift Cards
Who doesn't love a relaxing day at the spa?

4.  Ornaments
Maybe this is a mild Christmas obsession of mine, but I love receiving ornaments especially when they have a story behind them.  Check out my blog post about Christmas ornaments here.

5.  If you are gifting to a foodie, try a cookbook.
There are so many types of cookbooks out there, that it is easy to find one that applies to your recipient.

6.  Books or ebooks
I personally love holding a book in my hands and smelling the pages (anyone?). 


No comments:

Post a Comment