Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Short and Sweet


I have training this morning, boooo, but it is with my friends Michelle and Jennifer, so that will make the day go by much quicker. And then tomorrow, Brittany comes in town!!! I digress...


This morning I read about how one can be selfish with their time. This can happen when someone either unduly imposes on someone else or by guarding one's personal time. I would like to think that I don't impose on people, but I am sure I do. I take that back. I do impose on Anthony. I don't have to work this summer, but he does. Sometimes I guilt trip him into hanging out with me super late simply because I have nothing to do, ignoring the fact that he has to get up the next morning and work. I only do this because I love hanging out with him, but it is selfish.

I can also be selfish with my time. If you know me at all, you know I love to take naps. And not just wimpy 30 minute naps. My naps are only considered good naps if they are two hours. Sometimes I can place more importance on my nap time than hanging out with my roommates or running important errands.

This is hard to look at myself and say, "Angela, you are a really selfish person." BUT how great is it that God is so gracious to show me my sins and allow me to work on them????

Off to the wonderful world of training. I am bringing my Sudoku with me:))))

No comments:

Post a Comment