Friday, November 23, 2012

Winter Fashion Must-Haves -Guest Post

Last guest post for the week, but this is a great one to wrap up on.  Hey maybe you can use it as your shopping list for Black Friday!  Jess is a sweet girl with a fun blog--go check her out!  You won't be sorry!

I'm so excited to be guest posting for Angela today.I just love her blog, don't you?

I recently blogged about fall accessories you can buy at great values. I picked my favorite J.Crew jewelry pieces and found similar pieces at lower prices. I got such a great response that I knew I wanted to do something similar for winter accessories. When Angela put out the call for guest bloggers I knew you guys would love this. If you haven't read that post you can do so by clicking here.

This winter, it's all about having a luxe look. Anything textured, with fur (faux, of course!), sequins, or sheen is where it's at. I don't know about you, but there's something about being a sparkly snow bunny that appeals to me.

Here are a few of favorite winter luxe  items. The best part...you won't have to break the bank to get them. All these items are under $50!  So, you'll be able to buy gifts for your loved ones and have a little left over for yourself! My personal fave is the colorblocked heel or maybe the fur scarf! Who am I kidding? I love them all! Which ones do you love?

Faux Fur Keyhole Scarf


Chevron Sequin Tank
Frost Embellished Top
Wild Sparkle A-Line Skirt
Posh Life Sequined Cardigan
Evening Wishes Sequin Detail Skirt
Catching Snowflakes Faux Fur Mittens
Mint Perfection Textured Dress
Holiday Kisses Colorblocked Heels



If you haven’t already, feel free to stop by The Only Ten I See. I love new friends! The Only Ten I See/ Facebook / Twitter/ Instragram @jessicamanninggarner

 Signature2

No comments:

Post a Comment