Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Christmas Cookie Exchange

Recently, my friend, Alexa, and I read this book.  We thought it would be a great idea to do our own book club!


Product Image 
It is about a group of 12 women that get together every year for a cookie exchange.  Each woman brings 13 dozen cookies in cute containers.  And you get to leave with 12 dozen different cookies that you can mix and match and give out to neighbors, friends, and coworkers in the cute little containers that they were given to you in.  This thought really appeals to me because, although, I love baking, I do not want to be in the kitchen that long to make all those different kinds of cookies.  Realistically, it would never happen.  

What is also really appealing about this group is that they meet every year on the same date; it is set in stone.  I love the idea of 10 years done the road continuing the same tradition with a great group of friends.
You should definitely look into this book if this idea is something up your alley.  She even provides guidelines in the book to get your own club started.  Check out this link for some more information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment