Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Pumpkin Waffle

I love fall!  Fortunately for me, I had some cans of leftover pumpkin.  SCORE!  Pumpkin waffles here we come!  I looked up a recipe a while ago, and it took me quite some time to find a recipe using an already made mix.  I thought I would share it with my lovely readers.



Pumpkin Waffle Recipe
Ingredients:
2 1\3 bisquick mix
1\2 C canned pumpkin
1 1\2C milk
1\4 C veg. oil
2 tspb. brown sugar
1 t. pumpkin pie spice
2 eggs
1\4 C chopped pecans 


I also throw in some flax seeds for extra crunch.  Depending on your waffle maker, you may have to add more bisquick mix.  I love the pumpkin flavor, so I always add more canned pumpkin and more spice.  

Hubs and I make waffles on the weekend.  When we are in a rush on the weekday mornings, we just grab a waffle to go.


Yum, yum!
LinkUp: Freedom Fridays

No comments:

Post a Comment