Sunday, February 10, 2013

Hug it out

Hubs and I have had a rough week.  He is working super long hours.  I am stressed.  We don't see much of each other during the day or night for that matter.  And sometimes we get on each other's nerves.  But we do have a tactic to help relieve stress and help us laugh.

We "Hug it out."  What is that?  We have to hug for thirty seconds.  Sounds easy, but it is super hard to stay mad it each other that long.

Try it out.

You can check out the scientific reasoning here.

Happy Valentine's Week!

4 comments:

  1. That's cute :) Love that there is research behind that. Interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, it works! Sometimes, Anthony has to literally force me in a hug because I am so mad but I always end up laughing at him.

      Delete
  2. Hey! I am so glad you shared this because I have felt like one of the only couples in the world who don't see much of each other! It gets really hard sometimes and fights do occur because of it but what we like to do is just dance. A nice slow song in the kitchen and it makes it all better. Hope you have a good week and things get better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete