Saturday, September 15, 2012

Full Speed Ahead!

I am sitting by my open window in the living room, and the breeze from outside feels A-mazing!  I am so excited that fall has come.  I have even hung my fall decorations on the door.  Holiday decorations are one little thing in life that give me great joy. Especially since I buy them on sale!

I have been training preparing not to die in a 5k called the Jack-O-Latern Jog for a few weeks now.  I have just been running at the gym on the treadmill.  First, I was running 4 minutes, walking 1 minute.  But the other day, I tried to run a minute, walk 30 seconds and so on.  I went so much faster and so much longer.  Hopefully, it is all just building up my endurance, so I can do my best in the race.  I think that is important to remember and not compare myself to others.  Their journey is not the same as mine, and I shouldn't expect the same results.

No comments:

Post a Comment