Monday, June 16, 2014

Snakes, Needles, and Swimsuit shopping

Well today is my first official day of summer.  (When I started this post, which was a week ago!  Ah, life with a baby!) I had great plans to go walking this morning with a couple other girls, but it is raining.  (I did end up going walking later that afternoon, and I have already gone today!  Hollar!)  I can't be too upset about that though because sweet baby girl was up a lot last night-not fun- and because I love a stormy night and morning.  Eleanor and I spent some time snuggling in bed.  But serious I need to start some sort of doable workout regimen to get back in swimsuit shape before my husband's family 4th of July get together.  I have a gym membership where I don't exactly feel comfortable with taking Eleanor to the childcare there.  Regardless, I need to get this booty in gear ASAP because I want one of these swimsuits below.  (I don't know how this whole swimsuit trying on thing will go as I definitely do not enjoy that process and can only imagine it being a bazillion times worse after baby!)

But regardless, don't you think these are cute?!?!

I have this swimsuit in navy, and I love it!  You can purchase yours here!  Prebaby I didn't need the rusching 
Same link as above.  Both are found at Dillards.

I am going shopping this afternoon and hopefully will not be found crying in a dressing room.  I just need to remember that just because something doesn't fit, doesn't mean there is something wrong with me.  The article of clothing is just wrong for me.  So instead of thinking, " I don't fit in this!"  Think, "It doesn't fit me."  I think I heard that on What NOT to Wear, and it really is a huge mind shift.  

If you are going swimsuit shopping soon, here is my virtual hug ( )  Good luck!  I will let you know how my shopping goes!

 xoxo,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment