Sunday, June 1, 2014

Lazy Hair--How to look good in a Snap!

This is my last Monday home with my baby girl before I head back to work.  Fortunately, school is only in session for about 6 more weeks after I get back, and the state testing will be finished by then.  (Clearly, life got incredibly busy because I am just now posting this...a week before school is out for the summer.)

 My maternity leave has seriously flown by!  I am a little curious how everything is going to work when I head back.  I think a lot for me is going to be previous night preparation. Since the majority of my pre-maternity clothes do not fit comfortably, I am going to have to make sure that I lay out my outfits the night before.  

I have been dabbling around with some different hair styles that I have found on Pinterest.  Especially for me as I struggle accepting were my body is right now, it is super important for me to have good hair days.  Fortunately for me, I don't have to wash my hair often, like I am talking about once every 5 to 7 days.  I have a couple go-to looks but wanted to extend my options.  Here is one that I really love:

My version of the below tutorial I found on Pinterest.


No comments:

Post a Comment