Wednesday, July 10, 2013

What's really happening during the movies

Progression of what hubs and I do during movies:

First met--used movie time to inch closer and closer to each other on the couch.  Ever slyly, or course.  I would lean forward to get a drink of water and when I would lean back I would move ever so slightly to the right.  Before the end of the movie, BAM! I was sitting right next to him.  I still remember him reaching over and grabbing my hand for the first time while watching a movie.

Dating--We would go out to Blockbuster and rent a movie knowing full well we would be spending the time lip-locked.  Seriously, why did we even bother renting the movie?  and seriously, we were apparently love starved.

Married--Netflix a normal 90 minute movie.  We have to watch it in about three separate time periods because we are about to fall asleep.   We just got a Lord of the Rings movie.  We are never going to be able to finish it.

xoxo,


P.S. Guest bloggers welcomed.  Swap buttons for free!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! That is the evolution in our movie watching life as well! Movies now exist so the married couple can fall asleep on opposite ends of the couch!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so true! Glad someone else is in the same boat as me and hubs!

      Delete