Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Pretty Muddy Dallas Review

 A few weeks ago, my friends and I participated in Pretty Muddy 5k.  It was my first mud run, and Grania's first 5k.  Pretty Muddy had everything prepared.  Registration was quick and easy.  They even had a bag check to hold on to your stuff.  Not only did we a Pretty Muddy tshirt, we got a free Old Navy shirt, bag, and flip flops.  You should check to see if there is a Pretty Muddy event coming to a city near you, because you don't want to miss it!   http://prettymuddywomensrun.com/

Alexa, Grania, and I pre-race.

Running up a huge hill toward the end.
Having a ball!

I lost my hat and had to go back for it.
We walked a little, okay, a lot.

Jumping hay bales.

The end is in sight!
One of my favorite pictures.

The truly muddy part.
Grania got a little stuck.


We are finished!

Admiring our mudwork!




















No comments:

Post a Comment