Friday, January 18, 2013

Bubble Necklace

This is the look I rocked for my friend's bacchelorette party a few weeks ago.  The colored jeans are from New York and Company's clearance rack for $11.  The shirt is from Dillard's New Year's Day sale for $5.  Black Blazer from Target for $15 but definitely worth it because I wear that blazer all the time!  Pink and orange heels $4 from Kohls.  Bubble Necklace and Purse gifted to me from relatives. 

I also got another color necklace that I love just as much.  I paired it with a pair of black slacks and khaki lace shirt.  The necklace definitely makes the outfit!
Orange and Turquoise.  One of my favorite combinations.  I wore this to a casual dinner with my besties.  This is another post about my love for these colors and mixing it up in fashion.  

2 comments:

  1. I love bubble necklaces! I haven't taken the leap and gotten my own, not sure I could really pull it off. It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ! you are looking fabulous superb dress matching bubble necklaces and I love the way in which Bubble Necklaces are designed, love the various lively colors on the beads. Bubble Necklaces are indeed unique, elegant and stylish.

    Feel free to visit this site ...Daily Boutique Deals

    ReplyDelete