In the midst of all the stress surrounding TAKs testing and teacher cuts, let me share with you ten things that I am loving right now:
1. Tapioca pudding--my grandpa used to call it "fish eyes." I try to smash those little things with my tongue while I eat it. What are those things anyway??? For that matter, what flavor is tapioca??
2. Spring air as written by L.M Montgomery, " chatting together near the open door that led to the veranda, through which a cool, delicious breeze was blowing, bringing whiffs of phantom perfume from the garden, and charming gay echoes from the vine hung corner"
3. Reading the Anne of Green Gables series as mentioned above. I am already on book 8! I need good recommendations for reading material after I am finished.
4. Being at financial peace and on the same page as my husband in regard to OUR money. We were both raised to handle money very, very, very differently. Let me clarify, that neither one of us think that either one of our parents did it the "right" or "wrong" way. Blending two different ideas about any subject is going to take work. We have always known that finances would be our testing point. Thankfully, our financial advisor is a wonderful man of God and understands the importance of being at peace with our financial decisions. Peace, for us, meant that we paid off our debt. He helped us set up a payment plan to be out of debt (from college loans) in April 2012. We are so excited about working toward this goal!!
5. My best friend is going to have a baby!!! She will be a great mom because she has always been a loving, caring, sacrificial friend. I love you, Brittany!
6. My brother and sister-in-law are expecting another bundle of joy, too! I love being an aunt so so so much!
7. Playing volleyball at school.
8. Getting Anthony's car fixed completely for no more than our tax return! Thank you, Lord!
9. Playing practical jokes on Anthony. Last week when he was in the shower, I poured a glass of ice cold water on him. I thought it was really funny, but he initially got so mad that I will for sure think twice before I do that again.
10. The pictures on the right: McDonald's egg bacon cheese biscuits, magazines, and snorkeling. Currently I am not doing any of those, but I love them!