Saturday, May 4, 2013

Flirting with a Short One


I got a new dress the other day from Eshakti, and I wanted to show it off.  Eshaki is a great online woman's clothing company that allows its shoppers to customize their outfits to fit their needs and size.  I am still playing around with the customizing.  Even though I have submitted my actually measurements, the dresses aren't fitting exactly right.  Their customer service is phenomenal and are more than willing to assist if something doesn't work out. 


I added straps to this dress because I didn't want to always be pulling it up.  The color matching with the floral print and striped sash is one of the reasons I was sold on this dress.   

It is a little short for me on a normal basis, but perfect for my trip to Cancun that is coming up!  I opted to have the shorter length because when I tried the above the knee option is was below my knee.



The are always featuring $25 off for first time buyers.  You should definitely go check them out.


PS  I would love to host some guest bloggers on a more regular basis.  Let me know if you are interested, and as always, I am more than happy to swap buttons for free:)))

3 comments:

  1. Hi Angela. That's a real pretty dress and you look great in it! I like your new hairdo too!

    Hugs,
    Heather
    www.My-Sweet-Mission.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and for your sweet words! I am still getting used to the hair, but for the most part I like it.

      Delete
  2. I loooooove both your dress AND your hair! You look gorgeous girl! And the colors on that dress really flatter you!

    ReplyDelete