Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Esther

I just started Beth Moore's Bible study titled Esther: It's tough being a woman. I have never done a Beth Moore study before, but I have heard great things about her studies. Plus, I am being given this great opportunity to get to know some really great girls from Student Ministries.

I wanted to share three verses that Beth shared with us today. She has them on an index card where she can see them every day.

Colossians 2:10a- In Him I have been made complete.

Song of Solomon 7:10- I am my beloved's and his desire is for me. (this isn't referring to my hubby. I am the Lord's)

Psalm 90:17-Let the favor of the Lord our God be on me.

I don't need to be cellulite-free, 10 pounds lighter, the most put together, you fill in the blank. I am already complete in Christ. He desires me. He desires to have a relationship with me. WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment