Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Nailed It!

So, as a mom-on-the go or sometimes mom-all-day-home-at the house, I have had to find quick and EASY fashion fixes!  A few days ago, I posted about watches and what a facelift it can give your outfit.  (Or who am I kidding?  My "jeans and husband's baggy shirt" combo), outfit-if you can even call it that.

Well, I recently hosted a party for Jamberry nails.  I had seen them before, and I knew you could win free hostess rewards, so I gave it a try.

Now, mind you, I have been thinking about going to the nail salon, meh and hair salon, for months...months, people.  I have yet to make it to either one.  First, I can't bring Eleanor to the salon.  And secondly, last time I went I dropped $75.  Now on a one-income budget, those trips don't happen eva.

Well, after watching the how to video twice (slow learner), I figured out how to apply the nails, and I am in L.O.V.E.
Don't they look amazing!?!

I have always loved having my nails painted, but messed them up so easily.  And then after putting down a chunk of change, the nails would chip off and look trashy.
Tricked ya!  The only Jamberry wrap is the one that doesn't look horrible a few days later.  Jamberry for the win!

It is the easy fashion fix I needed.  Even though there is spit up on my clothes and my hair is a wreck, my nails look good!

Having less time than ever, and with another baby on the way, I love the ease of Jamberry nails.  I'm sold!!  So sold, that I can now sell Jamberry.  (Basically, I just want to fund my addiction.)  If you want the hook up or want to support my addiction, let me know!

xoxo,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment